Mar 12, 2012

Google Image Survey - Revisited

Posted by with No comments
So, I did this a few years ago and decided it was time to revisit it. Only I couldn't find the original one on my blog. I know it's here somewhere, but where I don't know. I looked online and found this one. Most of the questions are the same, but I think there are a few different ones as well...

Here we go...

1. your current age
2. place you'd like to travel 
3. favorite place
 
4. favourite object

5. favorite food 
6. favorite animal
 
7. favorite color

8. town in which you were born

9. town in which you live
10. name of a past pet
 
11. your present job

12. your screen name
13. your first name 
14. your middle name
 
15. your last name
 
16. bad habit of yours
 
17. first job
18. sport you play
19. favorite sweet treat
20. your plans for tomorrow


All answers come from the first page of results...End.Of.Story!!!

1. Your Current Age:

2. Place You'd Like To Travel

-- Holland, Baby! --


3. Favorite Place


4. Favorite Object

-- Which is funny because I absolutely detested it when Eric first got it for him... --


5. Favorite Food


6. Favorite Animal


7. Favorite Color


8. Town in Which You Were Born


9. Town In Which You Live



10. Name Of A Past Pet

-- So Google does this thing now, where you own pictures may show up...This was the case for MILO --

11. Your Present Job


12. Your Screen Name

-- This was one of those that popped up from my own pics when I searched TheLethargicPoet --

13. Your First Name



14. Your Middle Name

-- As in, I don't have one... --

15. Your Last Name


16. Bad Habit Of Yours


17. First Job


-- Popcorn Cottage --

18. Sport You Play


19. Favorite Sweet Treat


20. Your Plans For Tomorrow

-- Physical Therapy, Someday I'll give more info about WHY I'm going to Physical Therapy...--

And now that I've wasted a few minutes of your life - feel free to return to them...


0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...