Sep 28, 2011

Weighty Wednesday: Week 2

Posted by with 3 comments
I'm here for my weekly check-in....


Here are week 2's photos compared with last weeks. And yes, I'll be the first to say they aren't taken in exactly the same spot/angle - I'll work on it....



Week 2 Weight: 164lbs./167 lbs. (Remember, I weigh 2-3 lbs more with clothes on...)


Week 2 Exercises: I kept a log of my exercising - so now everyone knows what I did.

Friday, Sept. 23:
20 Minutes Wii Fit

Monday, Sept. 26:
20 Minutes Zumba
20 Minutes Dance Central
1 Hour Boot Camp

Tuesday, Sept. 27:
20 Minutes Wii Fit

Wednesday, Sept. 28:
20 Minutes Zumba
20 Minutes Just Dance

Week 2 Thoughts:
So, nothing lost - but nothing gained. YAY!!! While it wasn't what I hoped for I'll take it. It's better than gaining, which is what I thought when I weighed myself this morning. I forgot the whole clothing on/off thing. I spent this morning thinking I was at 164 with clothes, and I was freaking at a 3lb. gain. I'm so glad I realized my mistake. :D

Week 2 Obstacles/Excuses:
I don't exercise on the weekends because those days get hectic. I probably won't ever get to exercising on Sundays, but I should try to get something in on Saturdays.

Food wise I didn't change much. I tried to be a little more conscientious(sp?) about my food choices, but I didn't stop eating junk. I tried to limit the junk I did eat however, and it wasn't always easy. I was at a bridal shower Saturday afternoon and had way too many goodies. Then I had a shake that night.

I did better at a birthday party on Sunday night and had nothing but a glass of Sprite as my tummy was bothering me. That's some progress...

I am happy that I exercised everyday though. Tuesday's workout was difficult as I really pulled my calf muscles and a few in my arm at bootcamp the night before. I'm still not totally 'healed', but I pushed through the pain and accomplished what I set out to do!!!


post signature

3 comments:

  1. Finally got a chance to check out your blog and see what you've been up to while we were gone. I'm so excited for your adventure in weight loss---good for you!! Good luck! You're an awesome example!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an inspiration! I don't know if I would be brave enough to tell everyone how much I weigh and expose my weight loss/gain! You are doing great! And remember sometimes we lose inches before weight, and that is always great too! Good job! I need to get back into the work out scene!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...