Jun 15, 2010

Sugar and Spice

Posted by with No comments
It finally happened!!!

I got a niece. Before my new niece was born I only had 2 nephews - one on my side of the family and one on Eric's side of the family. Now, the nephew on my side of the family got to welcome a new baby sister yesterday. And for the record Ailey & MaKayla are a month and a day apart, they will grow up being good friends, eh?

MaKayla was born on June 14, 2010 around 11:30 a.m. She weighed 7 lbs. 1 oz. and was 18 inches long.

Like me, my little sisters water broke early in the morning and MaKayla made her entrance fairly quick.

I was lucky and have the greatest husband ever - he left work early so that I could go see my new niece at the hospital yesterday (the hospital doesn't allow kids in unless they are siblings). Thanks Eric!!!

Now without further ado - I give you MaKayla:


Congrats Kaeloni, Cody & little TyTy!

And just cause I like how this turned out, this is the quick little gift I threw together for MaKayla:


More info about it can be found on my scrapping/craft blog
here.

post signature

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...