Jun 7, 2010

Getting Personal...

Posted by with No comments
While updating the family website for May's activities I came across a few "Getting To Know You" survey things. Well I thought I'd try to find some interesting questions and share them with you, so that you can get to know me a bit better.

BTW - The update for the family website is complete and you can view it at
www.hardyfam.me.


Now, on to the questions:

1. Apple juice or orange juice?
Usually orange juice, unless it has pulp - then I will opt for apple juice
2. Are you a morning or night person?
Night person, mornings are difficult for me
3. Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods?
It really depends on the day...
4. Autobots or Decepticons?
Autobots all the way!
5. What was your favorite childhood television program?
I'll go with Charles in Charge
6. Are you a collector of anything?
No, but when I was little I collected coins with my Dad for a bit.
7. If you could be any animal, what would you be?
Something scary that doesn't take crap from no one.
8. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
I've always thought telepathy would be cool...Invisibility would be my next choice.
9. What is usually your first thought when you wake up?
What time is it?
10. What do you usually think about right before falling asleep?
Things that have to be done in the morning.
11. What's your favorite color?
Purple
12. What's your favorite animal?
Horse
13. Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets?
Not really, no
14. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes and No
15. Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? Which one(s)?
Nope
16. You're given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on?
A new house and paying off debt
17. Have any bad habits?
Procrastination and I bite my nails when I'm nervous
18. Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy?
Smoking around little kids
19. List 3 of your best personality traits:
I'm kind, I try to be friendly, I have an open mind
20. List 3 of your worst personality traits:
I'm lazy, I procrastinate and I am not very patient
21. Have any celebrity crushes?
Matthew Morrison who plays Mr. Shue on Glee
22. List 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself:
I would like to be more patient
23. Any tattoos or piercings?
Just one piercing in each ear
24. What's the first thing you notice in the opposite sex?
Probably the eyes
25. What personality traits do you look for in a partner?
Kindness and patience
26. What personality traits do you dislike in other people?
Hyprocrisy
27. Do you see yourself getting married in the next 5 years?
I'm already married, but I do see myself STILL HAPPILY MARRIED in the next 5 years!
28. Are you mostly a clean or messy person?
Mostly clean, at least I try to be
29. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Probably somewhere in a mountainous region
30. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Holland
31. List 5 goals on your life's to-do list:
You know, I've never really thought about it...Guess I'll have to start.
32. Name 1 regret you have:
The way I treated an ex-boyfriend...I didn't go about things the best of ways.
33. Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid:
How little responsibility I actually had
34. Name 1 thing you love about being an adult:
The freedom to do what I want/when I want
35. What's your favorite song of the moment?
The Winner Takes It All - Meryl Streep
36. What's your favorite song of all time?
Total Eclipse of the Heart - Bonnie Tyler
37. What's your favorite thing to do on a Saturday night?
Have a date night with Eric, though it hasn't happened in a loooooong time!
38. What's your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon?
Hang out with family
39. Have any hidden talents?
No, not really...
40. You're about to walk the green mile, what do you have as your last meal? Roast with mashed potatoes and carrots
41. What would be your dream job?
An author
42. Which would you rather have, 100 million dollars or true love?
True love
43. If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be?
To magically lose weight, To become financially well off, A pretty yard
44. Ever wish you were born the opposite sex? If so, why?
Very rarely, but sometimes because men don't have to go through some emotions and have no reason for doing so...
45. Name 1 thing not many people know about you:
I really enjoy singing
46. If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to?
In Jr. High a few friends of mine and I all decided to call each other by the name we wish we would've been given - mine was Nicole. I think I'd still maybe change it to Nicole.
47. Do you believe in the afterlife?
Yup


post signature

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...