Dec 31, 2008

I Finally Did It!!!

Posted by with 3 comments
So, for the longest time I've been trying to figure out how to make hair bows. I found a site where I bought some way cute ones, but at the same time that costs lots of $$$.

After doing a bit of googling on the web I came across this site.

I made 2 Christmas themed bows for Shaylyn and was mostly pleased with the results. There were some instructions that were confusing, so I had to improvise - but it all worked out and I probably saved a good $5 or so! Yeah Me!

3 comments:

  1. Good for you! They turned out really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! That look great! And, did you totally lift "Yeah Me!" from Suite Life??? (My children watch that show all the time, and I've found myself actually saying that phrase over and over in one day. hee hee) ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...