Aug 4, 2008

August Header

Posted by with No comments
I have lots to blog about, but I am feeling completely wiped out at the moment, so those posts will have to wait until later tonight or even tomorrow morning...
Anyhow, just a quick note about the new header...
In August we celebrate my Mother-in-Law's birthday, my Grandma's birthday, my nephew's birthday and my brother-in-law's birthday.
So from left to right...
My Maternal Grandmother - she'll be turning 89!
My Mother-in-Law - I will not post her age as she may turn around and kill me... ;)
My Nephew - He's going to be 2! (SHOCK)
My Nephew's Dad, My Brother in Law - I think it's his 20th Bday...
So there you have it - the explanation to the strangers on my blog.

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...