Mar 14, 2007

Waaah!

Posted by with No comments
So I apparantly (for the life of me, I cannot remember how to spell that word) got a little too gung ho on my little venture... After sending many, many emails to different people, it appears that the cost alone for "permission" to use popular songs would cost many, many dollars. So many dollars that the cost to make the videos would be a whole lot more than I would like to charge.
I didn't realize how much it would take just to use 3 minutes of song. I should have checked into all of this before I "advertised" that I was doing so. Oh well, live and learn!
So, to make a long story short - I've decided not to start this little venture. I am so sad about it. Seriously.
However, if anyone would like to know how to make these slideshows I would be more than happy to show you.

Also, I am thinking of starting up something a little different, more along the lines of scrapbooking. I have to think some things through before I decide if I am going to go ahead with this new "idea" or not...More details will be posted if I decide to do it. I shouldn't run into copyright issues with this new venture.

- Shilo :D

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...