Mar 5, 2007

A New Venture

Posted by with No comments
So, I am really excited about this. I have decided to try and start my own home based business making video slideshows. It is something I have done for my family for gifts before and I really enjoy it, so I thought I'd try and do it for other people.

If you know of anyone getting married or someone looking for a nice gift for upcoming Mother's Day, please send them my way.

I am currently in the process of getting a business license and all of that fun stuff taken care of. But as for now, maybe you just want to take a look at the website I created for it and watch the example videos.

The website is www.geocities.com/thelethargicpoet

Keep in mind, all of this is just starting out. The website will most likely change and information may change, but I just wanted to give people a heads up so they can think about it.

Thanks for reading!

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...