Nov 25, 2015

Gobble, Gobble

Posted by with No comments
Thanksgiving was coming up and we still hadn't done our traditional turkeys. One day I'll do it at the beginning of the month...one day. So two days before Thanksgiving I decided we should do it. I almost did it three days before, but decided the boys all needed haircuts and I should do the craft on a day Eric wasn't home so that I could spend time with him when he was home.

So on Tuesday we went about making our turkeys. I'm normally a little bit of a perfectionist when it comes to this craft, but I realized quite quickly this year that I'd have to give up a bit of that. Nate and Ailey were anxious to do their own turkeys and didn't really want to wait for help, so they did it their own way. Honestly, I think I should let go of the reins a little more and let these kids develop their own sense of creativity. Plus, I think it helps give them some confidence.

My turkey's created quite the rafter (yes, I looked that up). And I love that they all showed their personalities when I took pictures.

















0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...