Apr 8, 2014

Hair Crazy

Posted by with No comments
So Jace has hair that grows in at weird times. Some of it is longer than other parts of it and sometimes it makes me crazy to look at. His hair is especially long on the sides and I wonder if I should just chop it off, but at the same time it scares me to death to do so.

The other day I had to run to the store. I decided to try an experiment with Jace. My little sister likes to give her 1 year old son a faux-hawk and it's absolutely adorable on the kid. He's got this fine hair and it works so well. I thought we should try it out with Jace.

Jace also has some thin hair, but I don't think it's quite as fine. So while we were going for a faux-hawk and mostly accomplished that goal, his hair was a little heavier and we got a bit of curl to it.



So while it wasn't exactly what I was going for, he still looked dang cute. And IT STAYED in place ALL DAY! Jace even got the attention of a few ladies while we were in the store and he didn't mind it at all.

I think I'll take to doing his hair most every day, he cooperates so much better than Ailey does. 


0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...