Oct 23, 2012

Randomness Of Life

Posted by with 1 comment
I've been away from my blogging world for about a month now. Life just got the better of me once again. I still haven't figured out what's going on inside my body, but it sure makes for a few bad days for me. On the days I felt good I got the house all decorated up for Halloween and that included making a few crafts for it. Then I decided to tackle the tornado zone that was the basement - that's still a work in progress.

So I decided to post just a few random pics of the past few weeks...I will still get back to the 57 day photo challenge and I have a couple more bigger 'events' to post about, but that will have to wait until I have just a little more time.

*** Came out of my room one afternoon and saw this...MELT.MY.HEART ***


*** Had to get a picture of this. Totally reminds me of the opening credits of Full House. ***

*** This is when you can tell that you've been gaming too hard. ***

All the following pictures were taken because the kids insisted that I take pictures of them after I took pictures of my 'Spooky' craft.









1 comment:

  1. Your girls have so much HAIR! :) But then you have a lot of hair, too...Are you willing to share???? :)

    And what a cute picture of your sleeping little ones. I love it when I find my kids like that...Makes up for the hard days!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...