Jun 14, 2012

Fresh Air, HaWaWi Style

Posted by with No comments
June 7-9 found us at Payson Lakes Campground. It was what has become our yearly camping trip with our friends.

For the first couple years it was our family and one other family. Last year we opened up our circle and welcomed another family to join us. I can't imagine going without them now. I honestly hope this is a tradition we can keep up with for a very long time.

To clear any confusion, I need to say that we did NOT go to Hawaii. IF I ever got to Hawaii, I wouldn't be spending it in the dirt - I'd be at the beach and enjoying the scenery. When I posted pics on Facebook someone thought I meant Hawaii, when in reality HAWAWI is just the first 2 intials in each of the families last names. I came up with it on my own. LOL!

And because I'm lazy and there's way too many pics to list individually, I made yet ANOTHER video. ENJOY!



0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...