May 3, 2010

Updates Up The Wazoo!!!

Posted by with 1 comment

So, I finally got around to updating the blog with a few of our happenings.

After my not so good day the last time I posted, I didn't do a whole lot of anything in regards to the computer. Because I had to wear my glasses that were the wrong prescription, it was hard to read computer screens, which made it difficult to want to even blog or anything.

Then we went to get replacement contacts and they didn't really help either. We found out that my right eye's cornea got pretty messed up by my Gas Permeable contacts that I wore for 14 years or so...which wasn't very good news to get. But, I adjusted to Soft Contacts just fine, they just weren't quite right.

Finally last Saturday we went back to the eye doctor and he gave me the contacts for astigmatism. To be truthful, I'm not sure what an astigmatism is, but I have it. Anyway, my eyes finally feel almost like they are seeing like they did with my Gas Permeables. We also found out that in just one week of wearing the new contacts that while my prescription stayed in the same ballpark, the clarity improved a bunch! I am hoping it will improve a bit more in the next couple weeks so that my eyes can be back to what I am used to!

So anyway, there are a few updates made. They aren't too descriptive or anything, but that's okay, at least they are 'recorded'.

post signature

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...