Mar 29, 2010

Free Desktop Wallpaper

Posted by with 1 comment
So, for a long time I've been getting my desktop backgrounds from a digital scrapbooking site. Well, I finally decided to try my hand at creating my own using a digital scrapbook kit. You can find the kit I used here.

Anyway, if you are interested here is what the background looks like:



And if you click one of the links below you can have your own 'copy' and paste in whatever pics float your boat.

1024x768 Screen Resolution

1280x800 Screen Resolution

If you happen to use the background, let me know and I will post the one I make every month.

Also, if you need any help getting the wallpaper to work for you, let me know. I am more than willing to help out. (You will need a paint program other than just Microsoft Paint to get your pictures posted onto the wallpaper)

post signature

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...