Jun 1, 2009

A Love of Mine...

Posted by with No comments
So if you know me at all - you know that I thrive on change...

In some ways I suppose this is a bad thing, but in other ways, I think it's quite nice. For instance, I change my desktop wallpaper monthly....I used to find just random thing to change it to but quite a few months ago I ran across this.

Ever since then, I have changed my wallpaper up and have even been able to make it more personal! For instance, the pic below is my current wallpaper. Lex has a bday this month, so my focus is all on him. I took a pic that I liked from each month of this current year and there you go.

If you have any knowledge of photo programs AND layers, this should be an easy thing for you to use...If not, I would be more than willing to help you out!

Anyway, I just wanted to share one of my loves!
Oh and in regards to my previous post about Memorial Day - the movie we went to see was ANGELS & DEMONS.

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...