May 4, 2009

Nathaniel's First Birthday Party

Posted by with No comments
I got a little behind with updating the blog, but it's been a couple of crazy, full weeks.

However, hopefully, life has slowed down a bit and I can now go on my merry way.

On Sunday, April 26th, we had Nathaniel's 1st birthday party. We held it at my in-laws house because I didn't want to make everyone drive out to the middle of nowhere with all the construction everywhere. Trust me, every street leading into our little city has construction!

Anyway, so we had his party at our in-laws and Nathaniel absolutely enjoyed himself. He loved to open his gifts and to see all the goodies inside. He was a little bit curious as to why everyone kept looking at him, but he gave us a good show anyhow.

He wasn't sure what to think of the birthday cake and the whole candle thing. (Lex blew out the candle for him...) He didn't even really care for his "cake." Ah, well I guess that is a trait he inherited from his Daddy.

All in all, it was a good night and my little baby had a fun birthday.

Here is a quick slide show of the pics my little sister took with my camera. I'm sure my MIL has lots more and more interesting pics, but I haven't gotten them yet.

Enjoy Nathaniel's 1st Birthday Party!

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...