Jun 3, 2015

Play Ball!

Posted by with No comments
I wasn't too great at taking pictures of the boys playing ball this season. I'm not sure why I didn't, but I just didn't. Eric's mom did take a couple at the game(s) she came to, but I don't have them currently.

One day though, I decided to pull out the camera and get a video of Lex up at bat. I would love to say that he hit that ball, but of course - because I was taking a video, he didn't. Oh well. At least I have some sort of proof that he played.


What I love most about this video is that you can hear all the people cheering him on. He was really on a great team this year that cared a lot more about sportsmanship than winning. Of course, winning was a perk, but to the parents and coaches this year it was more about being supportive of everyone.



0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...