Mar 5, 2015

Curiousity Is A Good Thing

Posted by with No comments
What do you two with two little ones to keep them out of the way while new floors are being installed? It was a good question and for once an answer came quickly. 

Originally when the flooring was being installed, I thought I'd take advantage of Eric being home and just go back to sleep for awhile. But, in good conscience I couldn't just lay there. I felt guilty and knew Eric was still trying to get some work done and he shouldn't have to watch the kids as well. So, I decided I'd take the kids to the Curiousity Museum to kill a few hours and keep them out of the way of the installer. Plus, it would be a free venture for us since we have a membership.

Thankfully it wasn't too crowded and I was able to let Ailey and Jace wander around to the hearts content. Ailey had lots of fun feeling like she was making all the decisions about where to go and what to do.

Jace had a great time being unrestrained in a stroller and being able to explore anything that caught his eye.

I hadn't originally planned on taking pictures and left the real camera at home, but then these kids were being super cute and I pulled out my phone. Sometimes it's nice to live in a digital age.

PLANNING 'HEALTHY' MEALS


TRAIN CONDUCTER (TOO BAD WE LOST THE FEED)


THE MARKETPLACE




CHILLIN' IN AND BY THE POND










JUST HANGING AROUND



WHEELS IN MOTION






MAKING BEAUTIFUL MUSIC



A FLOATING HEAD!!!


LET'S CALL IT A DAY



Because Ailey had been good and it hadn't cost us anything to go to the museum, I said she could get a toy. Well the stupid cashier was hovering over us and wouldn't leave us alone and so I just had Ailey grab something quick. The cashier then told me that the big stuffed animals were like 40% off or something with a purchase so I got Jace a huge (I'm talking same size as him) monkey (Monkey is my nickname for him). 

We were also hungry so we decided to eat at the place they have there. That was a bad choice. The food is super mediocre for the price they charge.

We headed home and stopped to get Eric some lunch on the way. We got home to discover the floors weren't quite done and the guy had stopped for lunch. I felt bad bringing the kids back when he still had a bit of work to do, but Jace was now taking a nap and it was easy to keep Ailey out of the way.

It was a super fun day out with my 2 babies.


0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...