Aug 16, 2010

3 Weeks Later - We Partied

Posted by with No comments
So, Tanis' birthday is on July 22nd - which usually means that the weekend before his bday or the weekend after his bday we will have a family party. Well, this year his birthday really snuck up on me, so his party happened 2 1/2 weeks AFTER the boy had a birthday...

However, in my defense - my niece was blessed the week I WOULD HAVE done his party, so I'm not a totally crappy mom.

When we asked Tanis where he wanted his party to be at he requested my parents house. (Remember I have our parties 'down in the valley' so that people don't have to drive to TIMBUKTU to celebrate with us.) So Sunday, August 8 found us heading down to my parents house to have a party for this kid.

I was really kind of worn out from a lack of sleep the following nights, so I'm sure I wasn't much of a fun host. I also cheated with Tanis' party and we just bought all the goodies instead of me making any. Therefore, his party turned into a mod podge kind of party with various tv/movies he liked.

Anyway, here are a few pics from the day:



...He must've really enjoyed our singing...right? HAHAHA!...


...Enjoying (???) his bday goodies...

post signature

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...